Thursday, December 16, 2010

According 2 UR Ability

“…Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted hiswealth to them. To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money…” Luke 25:14-18, NIVitalics and emphasis mine.

As we approach the end of 2010, many of us have a hundred and one excuses and reasons why we have not done WHAT WE KNOW we should have done with our talents, abilities, gifts, calling and assignments in life. If only I was in America, if only I had a million dollar, if only I was known, if only I had her looks, her voice, if only I was connected like so and so, if this and if that…

Note that Jesus said each was given“according to his ability” vv 15, NIV; so none would complain I have more than I can handle or I can handle more than what I was given. Have you invested (given yourself) in 100% to what you have? Stop coveting other servants returns and success and work on your own…in due time you will have your rewards, returns and success ACCORDINGLY!

***Subscribe to get L2MP direct to your inbox***

***forward this email to a friend***
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

Tim J Kyara
Virtual Pastor www.virtualchurch.webs.com www.sermon.net/crcm (NEW)
Husband of 1, Father of many www.timiresnassociates.com (UC)
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Minister and Elder www.christianrevivalcentreministry.org
Educator/Writer www.centre4excellence.com www.c4eresourceshop.co.uk
PhD Research Student www.coventry.ac.uk/researchnet
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timjaykay.wordpress.com

No comments:

You might also like these: