Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do U know He knows?

“…For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future …” Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV [italics & emphasis mine]

When the disciples of Jesus were struggling with a rocky boat in boisterous wind in the middle of the sea, they went to wake up Jesus who was asleep in the deck [Mark 4:38] their words echoed their frustrations and fear that either he (Jesus) did not know or did not care that they were about to die. I personally identify with the feelings that they had. Many are times in my personal experience I feel like God does not know what I go through; I know that He cares, but does He know what I’m going through really? Does he feel my pain, frustration, worries and fear?

In the above scriptures God says, “…I KNOW…” This gives me a lot of relief and reassurance knowing that He knows, it may not look like it on the outside, but HE KNOWS. All I need to do is to yield my will and plans to His, acquaint myself with Him better (through talking to him and reading his words) and trust His lead and faithfully follow Him-all the way [Job 22:21].

_________________________
copyright ©2008 Light to my path † † † by TJM Kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: