Thursday, September 9, 2010

Opinion or Fact?

FACTS OR OPINION?

“…I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me…” © Phil 4:12-13, NASB, italics and emphasis mine

I am sure the wise wo-men in 1903 rebuked the Wright brothers, “stop this nonsense, you will kill yourself, you can not fly anything heavier than air” believing this to be a fact. The geniuses of the pre-modern world believed that the earth was flat. Ghandi’s method (winning by will power not fire power) was criticized, but he won. Edison (in 1879) was told his electric bulb ‘adventure’ would never work, but $40k and 1,200 experiments later the filament bulb became a reality.

Opinions are the cheapest commodity you can find plentiful in the market today. You can’t do this…you can’t do that…you can’t have that job…you won’t succeed in that business…you are too young…too old, uneducated…blah blah blah! etc. The next time you get discouraged by a belief or a “sound advice” when God gives you a vision, mission or assignment to do, ask yourself…is what is stopping me an opinion or fact?

***Subscribe to get L2MP direct to your inbox***

***forward this email to a friend***

I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

Tim J Kyara
Virtual Pastor
www.virtualchurch.webs.com www.sermon.net/crcm (NEW)
Husband of 1, Father of many www.timiresnassociates.com (UC)
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Minister and Elder www.christianrevivalcentreministry.org
Educator/Writer www.centre4excellence.com www.c4eresourceshop.co.uk
PhD Research Student www.coventry.ac.uk/researchnet

No comments:

You might also like these: