Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Not Always About You!

“…When you knock on a door, be courteous in your greeting. If they welcome you, be gentle in your conversation. If they don't welcome you,quietly withdraw. Don't make a scene. Shrug your shoulders and be on your way. You can be sure that on Judgment Day they'll be mighty sorry—but it's no concern of yours now…” © Matt 10:12-14, MSG, italics and emphasis mine

I used to cry, seek God, fast and feel so bad and sorry for myself when some people reject my ministry. I would wonder if I missed God, or may be am not good enough or perhaps my delivery (approach) was amiss. Little did I know that I am not sent to everyone and or every hurting person and when rejected, it is not necessarily about me.

We oft like to rescue everyone, even those who have rejected our (God’s) help. Unless specifically led of the Holy Spirit to relentlessly pursue someone, remember you will find favour (acceptance, approval) to those whom you are assigned. Stop beating, feeling sorry for yourself, waste no time arise go where you are celebrated not where you are tolerated!

I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

Tim J Kyara
Virtual Pastor www.virtualchurch.webs.com www.sermon.net/crcm (NEW)
Husband of 1, Father of many www.timiresnassociates.com (UC)
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Minister and Elder www.christianrevivalcentreministry.org
Educator/Writer www.centre4excellence.com www.c4eresourceshop.co.uk
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timjaykay.wordpress.com

No comments:

You might also like these: