Friday, March 4, 2011

The Secret of Great Achievers-Part 3/3 (Build Castles in the Air)

“…What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me” © Job 3:25, NIV italics and emphasis mine


It is said (author unknown) that a neurotic person builds castle in the air, psychotic moves into it and psychiatric collects rent. But before you dismiss this idiom as old adage, read carefully what Job said after his calamity…what he dreaded (worried, feared, anxious, terrified about) came to him. There is a strong connection between what occupies your mind (obsession, passionate dreams) and your destiny!


Both faith and fear are attractive in nature of things we hope or dread for respectively. Great achievers know this secret; our conscious and most importantly sub-conscious mind always makes decisions for us towards the picture we predominantly hold in our mind. So why don’t we use this to our advantage? Build castle in the air, then watch as you begin to build foundations on the ground…as man thinks in his heart, so is he (Prov 23:7a).


[read more of this in my eZine publication ‘Build Castles in the Air’ at:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Personal-Finance:-Build-Your-Castle-in-the-Air&id=5926344]

NOTE: the three parts of Great achievers are not exhaustive, only a small part of my contribution to body of knowledge

I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

Tim J Kyara
Husband of 1, Father of many www.timiresnassociates.com
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Minister and Elder www.christianrevivalcentreministry.org
Educator and Writer www.centre4excellence.com
PhD Research Student www.coventry.ac.uk/researchnet

No comments:

You might also like these: