Monday, August 20, 2012

Touched by an angel

Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and you inhabitants of Jerusalem! Believe in the Lord your God and you shall be established; believe and remain steadfast to His prophets and you shall prosper © 2 Cronicles 20:20 AMP italics and emphasis mine

Have you noticed that some ministers of the gospel you ‘get’ them for a while then you don’t? I am persuaded that in every season God sends us an ‘angel’ to walk us through and usher us into the next Season. Our ability to recognize, pursue and follow instructions (wisdom) from this angel will determine how long and pain-less (full) the season will be.

Your angel is not necessarily your pastor, life partner or friend; it is someone you suddenly ‘click’ in the spirit. I have learnt to be sensitive to my angels for they come in all shape, colour and size. Who is your angel? do you ignore their wisdom? Whose voice do you honour? whose instructions do you follow? Who have you allowed to shape your belief and influence your decisions?

¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com

No comments:

You might also like these: