Thursday, May 30, 2013

Closed Doors Syndrome

“…These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name…” ©Rev 3:7-8 KJV, italics and emphasis mine

Doors that you open for yourself, you will have to struggle to keep them open. Thank God Haleluyah for doors that GOD opens, NO MAN/woMAN can shut them for He keeps them open till we are fully in and settled, aren't you glad for thatJ?


God opens doors in a form of opportunities disguised in rugs called 'work', 'opportunity costs', 'Serving Others' and 'venturing into uknown' etc. You have to trust God enough to forget what lies behind and work towards what is laid ahead.

¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Teacher/ePastor/Engineer/Husband of 1/Father of 2
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Audio Sermons www.sermon.net/crcm 
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com  
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com
L2MP on facebook www.facebook.com/light2mypath 

No comments:

You might also like these: