Thursday, November 28, 2013

Seed to the Sower!


"…He who SOWs SPARINGLY will also REAP SPARINGLY, and he who SOWs BOUNTIFULLY will also REAP BOUNTIFULLYSo let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giverNow may He WHO SUPPLIES SEED to the SOWER, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness…" 2 Cor 9:6-7, 10 NKJV italics and emphasis mine

Jesus is God's seed [he is also the first harvest (first-fruit)], the church the harvest (fruit). God gave Jesus to gain millions of Jesuses (humanly speaking). Similarly we understand how God GIVES us SEED for a harvest we desire. He is a generous God, seed-cally speaking, He gives to ALL!!!

I am eternally grateful for the seed that I get every day I wake up; I get TIME, SPEECH, FAITH, MONEY, WEALTH, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, ATTITUDE etc all these are SEED with which I can use to create whatever I desire to see tomorrow. Question: What do you do with your Seed?

¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Husband||Father||Teacher||ePastor||Engineer||Mentor

Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Audio Sermons www.sermon.net/crcm 
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com

No comments:

You might also like these: