Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Been here B4!


"…I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you…" Psalms 32:8 AMP italics and emphasis mine

Ever been in frustration of being late and lost and as you drive/walk around you discover, as you look your environment, you have been going in circles? If you look at your finances, relationships, ministry, career, health etc and you can, based on what you see/experience, say "I have been here before?" then you are going in circles…no actual progress!

People, Job and City may have changed but the experience is the same then my friend you are lost and it is up to you – not God, your pastor or leader – to fix it. How do you fix a lost situation? Get address of destination (Destiny/vision), get a map (Directions/travel instructions), milestones markers (intermediate objectives) and then get moving.

¬
I believe in prosperity because I believe in God, He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Husband||Father||Teacher||ePastor||Engineer||Mentor

Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Audio Sermons www.sermon.net/crcm 
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com

No comments:

You might also like these: