Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Who is your Employer . . . Mr A or Mr C?

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ” Gal 1:10 NIV italics and emphasis mine

If Mr A hires Mr B to build a house for Mr C; Mr B cannot ask Mr C for payment. Likewise Mr C will have to talk to Mr A if he does not like something about the house. If Mr C talks to Mr B, Mr B response would be “my contract is with Mr A, but I will see what I can do” or “please speak to Mr A about it and let Him give me revised instruction”.


I (Mr B, Tim Kyara) am hired by God (Mr A) to serve & save His people (Mr Cs). I am not looking to PLEASE or for PAY from Mr C, though from time to time Mr A will use him to pay me. Ultimately my pay comes from Mr A through various means and my ultimate loyalty lies with Mr A…who is your employer?

¬
I believe in prosperity because I believe in God, He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Husband||Father||Teacher||ePastor||Engineer||Mentor

Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com

No comments:

You might also like these: