Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Multiple Choice Questions!

"…It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a thing" Proverbs 25:2 AMP italics and emphasis mine

When I was a student, we loved multiple choices questions' exams and hated open-ended questions. The reason for me was because I get reminded of the answers and I do not have to think (remember) for myself. The problem was (and is) every choice is so close to the correct answer you can easily get confused.

I want to challenge the non-thinkers amongst us with the following multiple choice question (think then respond):
{[[]]}. When was the last time you responded to life's challenge with an answer not provided by your friends, relatives, past experience or coming from a place of fear and disbelief? When was the last time you had a creative, original and inspired answer [thought] from within?
A: Today                                         E: I Don't Know
B: Yesterday                                   F: I Don't Care
C: Last Month                                 G: It Doesn't Matter
D: Last Year                                   H: E, F and G correct

Tim Kyara
ePastor|Hekima Consultant 
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: