Thursday, December 18, 2014

Presence begets Present

"For though He was crucified in weakness, yet He goes on living by the power of God. And though we too are weak in Him [as He was humanly weak], yet in dealing with you [we shall show ourselves] alive and strong in [fellowship with] Him by the power of God" 2 Corinthians 13:4 AMP italics and emphasis mine

Don't tell me what I can't do, tell me what I can do; don't show me what I cannot have, show me what I can have. Don't dwell on my failings and weaknesses, help me to see my success and my strength. I may learn from my failures, but I build with and from my strength.

Get out from the presence of those who major in your minor; they that insist on dwelling in your failures, mistakes, what you can't do or have. They DO NOT belong in your PRESENCE. Also, avoid like plague those the flatters – they have hidden agenda and it is not to your good.

Tim Kyara
ePastor|Hekima Consultant 
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: