Thursday, January 29, 2015

Your Natural Habitat

“…"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me"…” © John 18:37, NIV italics and emphasis mine


Who am I? Why am I here? Consider trees in their natural habitat, they don't struggle to grow green leaves and produce fruits, likewise animals in their enchanted habitat co-exist with nature in eco-system that we are only beginning to understand…we have the same creator and master!!!

Your reason for being here will FLOW out of you EASILY, in UNFORCED COMPETENCE like no other…find what you passionately and NATURALLY easily do (without infringing others of their identity and being) and you would have found your purpose for being and consequently your prosperity.

Tim Kyara
ePastor|Hekima Consultant 
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: