Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Celebrate BirthMONTH

Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations—that’s what I had in mind for you.” Jeremiah 1:5 MSG italics and emphasis mine

March is my birth-month, I celebrate in the month that God chose to release me into earth realm through my birth parents. I am not an accident neither am I a mere statistic, I am chosen of God for a specific time, place and purpose AND SO ARE YOU. So don't just celebrate birthday – celebrate birthMONTH.

There are two great days in your life, the day you were born and the day you discover why – Mark Twain. Every life has a purpose, a reason for being AND like precious stones; it is hidden, buried deep in the soul. We must unearth and pursue the soul-purpose – HOW? Listen to your heart|gut and follow your passion.

Tim Kyara
ePastor|Hekima Consultant 
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: