Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He's up 2 something, always!

“…we are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose…” Romans 8:28 AMP [italics & emphasis mine]

I look back in retrospect into things that kept me awake, my anxiety, my fear and yes, my worries; I realize now that most of the things I worried about weren’t so crucial after all for my destiny. I recall my former boss who treated me extremely unfairly constantly, today I am glad he did what he did for if he hadn’t, I would not have courage to resign and move on…while I was fixated on a small picture, God was working on the bigger painting.

Romans 8:28 says all things works together for good, but only for ‘those who love God’ and those ‘who are called to His purpose’. Even when we make mistakes, God is able to turn them around (when submitted to Him) and work’em out for our good. When Joseph was sold to be a slave, thrown in prison and forsaken…God used his down time to work out something marvelous—he eventually ended up saving lives of thousands Egyptians and Israel from famine…WHEN THE DEVIL IS UP TO NO GOOD, GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING…just hang in there and trust in Him (God) regardless!

_________________________

copyright ©2007 Light to my path by TJM Kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: