Thursday, July 9, 2009

write it down

“…The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, “Thus speaks the LORD God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. For behold, the days are coming,’ says the LORD, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says the LORD…” Jeremiah 30:1-3 NKJV, italics and emphasis mine


In 1953 Yale University conducted a survey of graduating class and found that only 3% had ‘written goals’. 20 years later, in 1973, they followed the same class and found that those 3% had not only achieved their goals overwhelmingly but also their net worth was more than that of the other 97% combined...


Jeremiah was told to write down the prophecy; God wanted him to have a point of reference for him and future generation. When God speaks to you, about your dreams, vision, goal, mission in life…write it down…Have a special book to document your conversation with Him. Then visit these often and you will be amazed!




I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth © TJ Kyara



________________________________________________________

copyright 2009 Light to my path by TJM Kyara

No comments:

You might also like these:

Daily Calendar