Thursday, August 12, 2010

when helping U is hurting me!

“…My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!...” © Gal 4:19-20, NIV italics and emphasis mine

Those who truly and sincerely minister unto you endure much in order to protect, guide and nurture you into maturity in Christ. On one hand is the devil and on the other is your weakness, wickedness and stubborn spirit. Paul speaks of childbearing pains indicate he was struggling to birth something out those he was addressing whilst they were stubbornly stuck in what they believed and wanted for themselves. As a minister I know too well the pains of nurturing someone can be so real.

You can help those who minister to you by being there for them, praying for them and relieving them of unnecessary burdens; trivial incidents they really shouldn't have to deal with . Hebrews 13:17, AMP, says, “…Obey your spiritual leaders and submit to them…for they are constantly keeping watch over your souls and guarding your spiritual welfare…let them do this with gladness and not with sighing and groaning, for that would not be profitable to you…”


*** Subscribe to get L2MP direct to your inbox***

***forward this email to a friend***

I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

Tim J Kyara
Virtual Pastor www.virtualchurch.webs.com www.sermon.net/crcm (NEW-audio sermons)
Husband of 1, Father of many www.timiresnassociates.com (UC)
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com www.sermon.net/crcm (NEW)
Minister and Elder www.christianrevivalcentreministry.org
Educator and Writer www.centre4excellence.com www.c4eresourceshop.co.uk
PhD Research Student www.coventry.ac.uk/researchnet

No comments:

You might also like these: