Friday, February 18, 2011

The Secret of Great Achievers-Part 1

“…I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward…” © Phil 3:13,14, AMP italics and emphasis mine

In most cases you will find that when one is worried, anxious, on the verge of nervous breakdown and depression it is all based on the past. What happened, could have happen, did not happen have crippled so many otherwise brilliant people into obscurity…they think of their future (and of their significant others) based on the past.

You cannot change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future. Paul gives us the key to winning the prize…forget what lies behind (by all means learn from it) but don’t let it dictate what you believe (and see) of your future. I believe in stepping stones, I believe in trials to shape my character, I believe I am destined for greatness.


I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

Tim J Kyara
Husband of 1, Father of many www.timiresnassociates.com
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com

Financial Freedom Fighter www.timjaykay.wordpress.com

No comments:

You might also like these: