Thursday, February 24, 2011

The secret of Great Achievers-Part 2/3

“…Pilate said to Him, Then You are a King? Jesus answered, You say it! [You speak correctly!] For I am a King. [Certainly I am a King!] This is why I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the Truth. Everyone who is of the Truth [who is a friend of the Truth, who belongs to the Truth] hears and listens to My voice” © John 18:37, AMP italics and emphasis mine.


The world has a way of making room (opportunity, space) for an individual whose words and actions shows that he knows where he is going and how to get there (Napoleon Hill). Many of us, our words and actions, clearly demonstrate that we have no clue as to our destination, let alone how to get there. As a result, we are easily moved by every wind of doctrine and opinion of people.


Great achievers know the 3M’s of their assignment in life; what their gift is and to whom and where they are assigned. They refuse to be cheap copy of great original. Under achievers will seek to be like someone else (Dance like Michael, Preach like Graham, Sing like Crouch). Learn the principles and methods they used to become great then adopt and adapt them to suit the unique you that God created.

I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

Tim J Kyara
Husband of 1, Father of many www.timiresnassociates.com
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com

Financial Freedom Fighter www.timjaykay.wordpress.com

No comments:

You might also like these: