Friday, June 3, 2011

Go overboard to be on board


“…But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”
And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus
.…” © Matt 14:27-29, NKJV italics and emphasis mine

Insanity is oft defined as doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. James (2:18) says show me your faith in absence of works and I will show you mine by what I do (works). Jesus tells Peter if you believe, ‘come’ and he, Peter, had to ‘step out’ of his comfort and secure zone into water, unstable and unnatural zone TO demonstrate his faith.

Beloved, do you believe God for something? Show us the ‘corresponding action’ of your faith. The number one action is your ‘speech’ what you say/talk about what you believe, then take it a step further, ACT in obedience to God, step up, step out of the comfort of your boat and GO overboard, do something that will ‘shock even you’…DO something in and by faith.


I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

//Tim J Kyara

Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.wordpress.com 

No comments:

You might also like these: