Friday, June 24, 2011

What is your Stutter?

“...Then Moses said to the LORD, “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.”So the LORD said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the LORD? Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.”...” (c) Exodus 4:10-12, NKJV italics and emphasis mine

It is amazing that God calls Moses, who had stutter (stammer, speech impediment) to go speak for Him. When Moses offered this as an excuse not to obey the call, God did not offer to heal him; instead He promised to be with him in spite of his shortcoming and weakness. Apostle Paul says, when I am weak, then I am strong (2 Cor 12:10, par)

Has God called you? Do you desire to serve Him in a certain area but feel weak, falling short and inadequate? What is your stutter...lack of funds, not educated enough, physically weak (handicapped), single, married, poor, not known? It is time to put all these aside and obey the call for He who called you knows you and is with you all the way.


I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

//Tim J Kyara

Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.wordpress.com 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

You might also like these: