Sunday, February 19, 2012

Darkness is absence of Light


By your words I can see where I'm going; they throw a beam of light on my dark path” © Psalms 119:105, MSG italics and emphasis mine

If you are given as task to rearrange furniture in a pitch black dark room (where you’ve never been before) you will take too long, hurt yourself or even fail not because you can’t do the task but because of darkness in the room…when the lights are switched on, the task suddenly becomes simple and straightforward.

Many of the struggles we face to put our life in order come from the attempt to do so in the darkness—we hurt ourselves, people and everything around us. But when we choose to switch on the light (read, understand and apply God’s word) the task becomes relatively doable for God’s word is the light.

¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara


In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com

¬¬¬00¬¬00¬¬¬



No comments:

You might also like these: