Monday, February 27, 2012

Monopoly

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For wheretwo or three gather in my name, there am I with them” © Matthew 18:19-20, NIV italics and emphasis mine
 
When two or three are gathered in Jesus name, they do not need to invite Him; as per His promise, He joins them without fail. However, there is a big difference between the presence of God and themanifestations’ of the presence of God. The difference comes when an individual or the groups in question let the Holy Spirit take full and unhampered control.
 
A story is told about Smith Wigglesworth (one of the Early Pentecost Revivalist, 1859-1947) was accused of monopolising the Holy Spirit for the way he was used of God it looked like he had the Holy Spirit work for him and him alone. In response Mr Wigglesworth said, “you got it all wrong, I do not monopolize the Holy Spirit, rather I let the Holy Spirit monopolize me


¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara


In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com

¬¬¬00¬¬00¬¬¬ 

No comments:

You might also like these: