Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dont Add 2my Chaos!


“…righteous man should choose his friends carefully…”; “…He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed…” Proverbs 12:26a; 13:20 NKJV (italics and emphasis mine)

Recently as we drove in town, my 5yr old son spit out a gum over the window; I immediately rebuked him and to my surprise he said ''but the pavement is filthy, my gum is nothing out there''. After recovery I humbly told him, "you are my son, you should not be adding to chaos"

If you put me down, squash my dream, magnify my mountains, recite reasons I can't, uplift my enemies and build to my fears THEN you are adding to my chaos and I exercise my God given right to delete you off my presence…off my phone, email and fcbk.

¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Husband||Father||Teacher||ePastor||Engineer||Mentor

Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Audio Sermons www.sermon.net/crcm 
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com
L2MP on facebook www.facebook.com/light2mypath 
Centre 4 Excellence facebook www.facebook.com/centre4excellence

No comments:

You might also like these: