Monday, August 12, 2013

Personal Sacrifices!

"…Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not the result of my work in the Lord?...Don’t we have the right to take a believing wife along with us as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas…But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ…" © I Cor 9:1, 12 NIV italics and emphasis mine

There are things you will have to forego not because they are sinful or bad but because that is what you have to do for the anointing you're carrying. You'll be misunderstood, criticised, forsaken but you are called to serve, not be served and to primarily please God.

For those who sacrifice daily so that others can be served, be of good cheer, your labour is not in vain, you will be richly rewarded both now and in the world to come. For those who are being served, honour those who serve you and where possible serve them back wherever you can.


¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Teacher/ePastor/Engineer/Husband of 1/Father of 2
Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Audio Sermons www.sermon.net/crcm 
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com  
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com
L2MP on facebook www.facebook.com/light2mypath 
Centre for Excellence on facebook www.facebook.com/centre4excellence

No comments:

You might also like these: