Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Resume, Police n' Credit Report

"…From the time he was a little boy and it has often thrown him into the fire intending to kill him. But if You can do anything, do have pity on us and help us.  And Jesus said, [You say to Me], If You can do anything? [Why,] all things can be (are possible) to him who believes!"  © Mark 9:21,22b,23 AMP italics and emphasis mine
When the world wants to know  your FUTURE, they look at your PAST; they ask for your Resume, Police and Credit Report to predict how you're likely to perform in career, socially and financially. These tools have their limited merit, but it is a grave mistake to rely on them to SEE your future.

A believer's future is not dependent on the PAST but the PRESENT. What is possible for you is determined by your CAPACITY (ability) to believe. If I were you, I will invest everything I have to build my faith because that's my currency – bridge – passport to the future I desire.
¬
I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth” © TJ Kyara

In His Service

//Tim J Kyara
Husband||Father||Teacher||ePastor||Engineer||Mentor

Teacher of the Word www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Audio Sermons www.sermon.net/crcm 
Clean Humour 2 Health www.laughin2health.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter www.timkyara.blogspot.com
L2MP on facebook www.facebook.com/light2mypath 
Centre 4 Excellence facebook www.facebook.com/centre4excellence

No comments:

You might also like these: