Thursday, September 4, 2014

Open Door Policy

"No trial has overtaken you that is not faced by others. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tried beyond what you are able to bear, but with the trial will also provide a way out so that you may be able to endure it" I Cor 10:13 NET italics and emphasis mine

I have been learning so keenly how to recognize opened doors in my life for me to realize my potential. Where there is a DOOR, there is a WALL, where there is a wall there is a ROOM. Every time you encounter a wall – hindrance, obstacles, setbacks – somewhere along the wall, hidden in plain sight, is a DOOR.

To find the door, you need to look at the wall with a different EYE– talk to your SOUL (and mean it) saying "along these walls of setbacks, obstacles and no's is a door for me and these walls are meant to enclose, secure and keep inside what is meant for me. Lord, thank you for opening my eyes to see the door set only for me"

Tim Kyara
ePastor|Hekima Consultant 
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: