"My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman: That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words" Prov 7:1-5 KJV, italics and emphasis mine
If you were my son, this is what I would have counsel you to Be, Do and Have.
1. Life is not about how much you make, but who you are to mankind,
2. Discover early, before teen-age, your Gift|Talent and develop it to max,
3. Pursue your assignments (specific tasks, people, place and specific time),
4. Don't seek employment, seek opportunity to be a solution to someone/thing
5. Avoid those who belittle you and your dream; pursue those who tell you the truth but encourage you to be, do and have your heart desire inspite of where you are.
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara