Sunday, March 13, 2016

Diagnose B4-U Medicate

 "Put Me in remembrance [remind Me of your merits]; let us plead and argue together. Set forth your case, that you may be justified (proved right)" Isaiah 43:26 AMPC italics and emphasis mine

I fell sick recently and based on the symptoms I had, I was 99.99% that I had malaria (I have been sick of malaria 100s of times before). Yet when I went for hospital checkup, it turned out, there was no malaria but a bug – infection. I was amazed!!!

For every challenge (life ill symptoms) before medication, find out what is the root problem, the cause|source. Many times we have judged things wrongly thus prescribed wrong solution and we wonder why it is not fixed. God says, come let's talk!

Tim Kyara
iLearn| iTeach| iCoach
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara



No comments:

You might also like these: