Monday, March 21, 2016

WHEN I BEcame a MAN...

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things" 1 Corinthians 13:11 KJV italics and emphasis mine

At age between 13 – 16 Jewish boy have Bar-Mitzvah, Swahili have Jando and Maasai have Enkipaata – Traditional Ceremonies passing onto MANhood predominantly based on age and fulfilling some ritual. However, when really does a boy become a man?

I Have met some 50-year old boys and 20-year old men. Apostle Paul said, "'When' I became a man", sounds like a specific place of Choice|Decision. A boy thinks of his own pleasure and satisfaction, a man takes responsibility of his action and that of others.

Tim Kyara
iLearn| iTeach| iCoach
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com

Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: