Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Lift, My Drift

"You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil"…she took some and ate it." Genesis 3:4-6 NIV italics and emphasis mine

If you are granted lift in someone's car, best you accept that you will be at the mercy of their itinerary. I can't imagine giving someone lift in my car and they dictate the route and coffee break!? be sure you will be offloaded in the next stop, like extra baggage.

When you ride in someone's mind-set, adopting their philosophy, better believe that you will be at the mercy of that philosophy. Philosophy like – it's because I am black, poor, born in Africa, an educated, not connected? have you taken ride in these cars? Alight now!

Tim Kyara
iLearn| iTeach| iCoach
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: