Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soul Food

“…Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life…” Proverbs 4:23 AMP, italics and emphasis mine


Few days ago I downloaded recipe on how to make lasagna; well I tried my best but what came from the cooker looked nothing like the photo on the recipe. I ate it anyway, didn’t want to waste the food (and my time)…it suffices to say I moved into the “gents” for hours. What I thought will nourish my body turned out to be a poison to my body.


David says in the above scripture that we ought to guard (protect, keep from harm, safeguard) our heart vigilantly (carefully, attentively). Don’t allow everything to go in your heart…people (preachers/teachers) you allow to talk into your heart, the movies (Tv programs) you watch, the books you read for when your heart (soul/mind) is corrupted, so will your whole life.




I believe in prosperity for I believe in God, for He gives me power to get wealth © TJ Kyara

________________________________________________________

copyright 2009 Light to my path by TJM Kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: