Sunday, June 15, 2014

Comfort of Discomfort

"Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you… " Genesis 12:1-2, NIV italics and emphasis mine

Then I found life paradox centred on a Godly attribute inert in us, desiring to be and having more. But our human nature is centred on the security of comfort zone…familiar people, places, methods, income, business, worship, speakers, leaders, way of life…secure for its familiar!!!


To be and have more, we must step OUT of the familiar INTO discomfort of unfamiliar. STEP into new_worship, people, places, method, business, income, relationships. For every discomfort, THANK GOD you are stepping into 'new' thing…growing, being and increasing!!!

Tim Kyara
ePastor|Hekima Consultant 
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: