Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Typical Woes!

Forget about what’s happened; don’t keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand-new. It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it? There it is! I’m making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands." Isaiah 43:19 MSG italics and emphasis mine

Woe unto me for I am a typical man, living a typical life leading to typical death. Who will save me from this typical and deadly rut? I can't help but feel I am driving looking back, making current choices and decisions based on past emotions, feelings (experiences).


When we look back to make forward movement, we recreate the past in the future and the rut is completed. But we can abandon the rut by making every new choice and decision based on 'new inspiration' from within – from the heart-spirit.

Tim Kyara
ePastor|Hekima Consultant 
Light and Salt to the World: www.light2mypath.blogspot.com
Financial Freedom Fighter: www.timkyara.blogspot.com
Follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/timothy.kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: