Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Joy of the Lord!

“…Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength…” Nehemiah 8:10b NKJV, italics and emphasis mine


Have you had a moment in reading of the scripture that a very familiar verse suddenly lifts off the bible page with a complete different message? I did recently with the above scripture. I suddenly realized that when the devil attacks my joy, he is really after my strength.


You must have noticed that when you are sad and or unhappy, you loose the motivation, vigor, energy and strength to do “things”; that is exactly what the devil is after when he attacks your joy…to get rid of your strength to praise, worship, read the word, and serve the Lord; resist him in Jesus name.



[rushwa ni adui wa haki, sitatoa wala kupokea rushwa | bribe is the enemy of justice, I will neither give nor receive it ]

________________________________________________________

copyright 2009 Light to my path by TJM Kyara

No comments:

You might also like these: